Saturday, June 9, 2012

One Kim a day (part 1)

As promised in this post, I will be sharing with you guys the pictures from my first video shoot. I thought I might do it a little differently this time round by posting a single picture on Facebook everyday in an album titled "One Kim a day" for the entire month of June so that you guys can get more sick of me and my pictures (hehe). The description of that album is "one Kim a day makes the doctor come straightaway" and personally I think it is quite a smart one. Alas, I have not met any cute hunky doctors before.

In every week of this month, I will post those pictures shared on Facebook that particular week here so that more people who are not my Facebook friends can get to see them. So without further ado, here is the first batch. I SO need to do a shoot soon (but it is so cold in Melbourne now!).










4 comments:

Chris said...

Oh my, so sexy! Thanks!

Kim said...

Thanks Chris. Always nice to hear compliments from one of my biggest fans!

Chris said...

Anytime. I look forward to more...

Kim said...

You will get it soon enough!