Saturday, June 30, 2012

One Kim a day (part 4)

Recently I have been getting more daring on my internet profiles particularly those for models and photographers to meet and collaborate. In the past I have been hesitant in putting up my full nudes online but bit by bit I am opening up. So far I have posted full nudes on modelling profiles as well as on generic Facebook pages dedicated to pictures of hot men. Those pictures have been quite well-received, which is something that encourages me to post more. That being said, I am not sure if I am ready to post full nudes regularly on my blog. You see, my family visits it too... Anyway that is my problem, not yours. For now you just have to sit back, relax and enjoy the last installment to my "One Kim a Day" series (previous posts: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]). And as usual, stay tuned for more of me.









 

No comments: