Sunday, August 26, 2012

Abandoned at the warehouse (2)

One thing I like about Sydney is that there are plenty of abandoned buildings not far from the city (and sometimes even in the city). Although this reflects badly on city planning and leaves a negative impression on visitors, it is a very good thing for photographers and models looking for a place to hone their skills and strut their stuff. The Dunlop-Slazenger warehouse in Alexandria is one such place. With its huge floorspace and lots of nooks and crannies for us to explore, we had two great shoots there last year.

I revealed the first installment of this seriest last week and now you will get to relish the rest of the pictures. Lucky you! All you need to do in return is tell me your favourite picture in this series.













5 comments:

Joey Tarzia said...

I really like this set. You look great!

Kim said...

Thanks Joey. Always good to hear from you. Hope you are doing super in hot hot NYC!

Chris said...

I'm torn between the one with you and the net, or the last one with the red speedos.

I may be visiting Sydney next year, by the way. If you're there when I am, would love to stand you to a meal or a drink.

Kim said...

Thanks Chris. Those 2 are exactly the ones I like best from the series. By the way, I live in Melbourne now. Hehe.

Chris said...

Oh, I'm planning to be in Melbourne, too. I have several friends there, including you, and one ex-husband, who if I don't meet I shall be ecstatic. Have a great Monday morning!