Monday, December 17, 2012

A fashion experiment

It is photo shoot time again and in this "issue", I am going to share with you the results of a little fashion-shoot experiment I did a while back in a touristy part of Singapore. As you know I always like the attention when I do shoots in public but that shoot was a little different as it was done with another guy. Obviously I would prefer to do it with someone of a similar build so that we could expose more flesh and make it sexier (and in the process attract more attention). But as I have said, this was just an experiment and I was willing to have a go at it regardless. However this is not to say that the shoot was done improperly (by the same guy who did this). It was executed with proper lighting equipment as well as a make-up assistant (which was quite uncommon for me). The shoot took place around dusk so we could capture both the day and night scenes around the Esplanade. I thought it went pretty well but you have a look and tell me what you feel. Do you think I am good enough to be a fashion model?













3 comments:

Joey Tarzia said...

really nice photo shoot. i am sure if I were in SG when the photo shoot was taking place, i would stop and watch as well :-)

looking forward to seeing more pics :-)

Joey Tarzia said...

eally nice photo shoot. i am sure if I were in SG when the photo shoot was taking place, i would stop and watch as well :-)

looking forward to seeing more pics :-)

Kim said...

Thanks Joey!

Believe it or not, you are the first person who commented on this series, a week after it has been posted!

Really appreciate your comments.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2013. Keep warm! It is sweltering here in Melbourne! 39ºC yesterday!