Sunday, February 10, 2013

Getting hot in the dunes (1)

I always like to do shoots in the open and in places that people won't expect to find hot naked men. An example of such a place would be a sand dune. When I was still living in Sydney, I had a great one at the sand dunes in Cronulla, just minutes from where I used to work. There was a bit of trekking to do in the soft sand but it was well worth it. The shoot then continued at a more remote section of the Cronulla beach after a little more trekking. I am really happy with the results and if I were still living in Sydney, I would work with this photographer over and over again.

He thinks that I am a better subject than a lot of the other so-called professional models that he has shot before (not in terms of looks and physique). He finds that I pose better, am able to be more natural, take directions more easily and have a better work ethic. A lot of professional models are either very insecure with their bodies despite being really hot (ie. not natural in nude shoots) or they have a poor attitude (ie. acting like a diva). As a model who does it as a hobby, I do not face the same pressure and scrutiny as professionals. In many ways, I think I am in a far better position because when I suck, I can always use the same excuse. "I am not a professional model!"

But this shoot certainly doesn't suck and like always I am going to let you be the judge. This is part one of the series so keep your eyes peeled for the next installment. Happy Chinese New Year!

















6 comments:

Joey Tarzia said...

All hot pictures, but my favorite is the one with the chain. Well I have a few favorites but that is my #1.

Kim said...

Thanks Joey!

Hmmm... that chain picture is my partner's favourite too. Looks like I've got to do more chain and BDSM pictures... it is a brand new territory for me and I want to explore it!

My next series will be up in a fortnight. Stay tuned!

Joey Tarzia said...

i hope the next series you flex your bicep more. i'll take that over chains any day ;-)

Kim said...

I know you love 'em biceps!

I can always give you a private webcam show and take some "special" biceps pics for you. Haha. I do love those muscle worship scenarios.

By the way, I have done some an amateur muscle worship shoot (too amateurish to share) but I really want to do a professional one so I can post it.

Still in search of the right opportunity...

Joey Tarzia said...

really?? would love to see some special bicep pics. and webcam would be cool too one day.

Kim said...

You got it!